Free Professional Dog Training
for adopted dogs!
If you adopt a dog from a shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and live in Santa Barbara County, you are eligible for this great offer!
|K-9 PALS Free Dog Training for Adopted Dogs!
K-9 PALS Dog Behavior Training for dogs who have been adopted from ANY shelter or rescue organization. Trainings are held Saturdays at 9:30-10:30 a.m. Training is made possible by monetary donations to K-9 PALS.
Info@k-9pals.org or 805-570-0415 for more information!
|A Gift from you can make happy tails and save many dogs
Celebrate the New Year and adopt a dog! If you can't adopt, then please help the dogs by giving a monetary gift to K-9 PALS to help the many homeless dogs who depend on us! We thank you on behalf of the dogs! PLEASE USE THE DONATE BUTTON ON ANY PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE, or mail to: K-9 PALS, P.O. Box 60755, Santa Barbara, CA 93160-0755. THANK YOU!
So sorry to hear that Wally was terminally ill and quickly losing quality of life, so today he went over the rainbow bridge. Thank you to his wonderful foster family for giving him a loving home for the time he had with them. Rest in peace, Wally.
|Bart & Homer
Bart & Homer, pug mix brothers, adopted so quickly from SB shelter, that we didn't get but one photo of Homer. Happy Tails to you, Bart and Homer!
Kenny, from SB shelter and SMVHS, adopted. Happy Tails to you, Kenny!
Tyler, adopted. Happy Tails to you, Tyler!
Our sweeet Pola found her forever home! Happy Tails to you, Pola!
Visit our Facebook page to keep up with our latest news.
November is National Adopt-A-Senior Month! Senior dogs make great pets. Check out this list of reasons why!
K-9 PALS is extremely saddened with the passing of Jack Collins, long time K-9 PALS volunteer. K-9 PALS has created the Jack Collins Memorial Fund for those who would like to donate in honor and memory of Jack.
Your donations will go towards helping K-9 PALS with veterinary care, food, medications and behavior training for K-9 PALS' dogs and shelter dogs in underfunded county stray shelters. DONATE online using PayPal, or send donations to K-9 PALS, P.O. Box 60755, Santa Barbara, CA 93160-0755.
K-9 PALS has a Facebook page with the latest information about the dogs, adoptions, and dog events. Please "like" our group page to find out more!
Jewelry & Bake Sale
Sat. Jan. 10th
5781 Calle Real
Interested in Volunteering?
Become a K-9 PALS volunteer...there are many ways to help the homeless and abandoned dogs. The dogs will love you for it!
K-9 PALS volunteers are needed to
1. Raise money to provide life saving efforts for shelters dogs - for veterinary care, surgeries, spay/neuters, dog behavior training, and transports,
2. Foster our dogs rescued from shelters until they are adopted,
3. Promote adoptions, rescue, fostering, fundraising through marketing, advertising, social media,
4. Advocate in all kinds of ways to save the lives of homeless and abandoned dogs in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties and other areas of southern California,
5. Sign up to volunteer in a local shelter to provide daily care, socialization and exercise of the dogs for whish K-9 PALS provides sponsorship, veterinary care, daily comforts, training, promotions and advocacy.
Call K-9 PALS at 805-570-0415 to find out all the ways you can help homeless dogs in need. Or sign up on our Volunteer Sign Up page.
Make it twice as rewarding and volunteer with a friend !